Research to the final outcome at December

For example, if I want to do a social issue, gender discrimination, I have to find out what impact this gender discrimination will have on the people around me, or on a particular group of people.

If take the psychic option, then I can already think of the miserable ghost of the housewife, the one with chains on her feet extending all over the house, moves by lying down on the floor (a symbol of a lowly domestic gesture) and one would think that this is the ghost of an abused person who has died in vain. But isn’t the abuse on housewife mentally?

And housewives are incredibly likely to have emotional problems. It means that people are herd animals and if they can’t communicate with the community and their family members ignore them, then they are bound to have psychological problems. Housewives have really become a minority in these busy times, and the opportunity to even unite and communicate with each other may not be frequent. The Japanese urban housewife: Traditional and modern social participation(Anne et al., 1987) …

Anne, E. (1987) ‘The Japanese urban housewife: Traditional and modern social participation
‘, The Social Science Journal, 24(2), pp. 139-156.

In fact, I think the theme I made should be the issue of neglect of the housewife’s labour within the family. Rather than the neglect of the minority group of housewives in society. Maybe this part could be mentioned, but it cannot be the focus of the whole structure. I should have thought about how to tell the story of labour neglect.

I’m not sure how to make the plot seem reasonable and natural. At first I thought the neglect within the family members to the housewife’s labour was a good feature for the plot

My initial thought is about a family in which the things get messed up set themselves up, the father and son are not surprised when they wake up with breakfast already on the table, which the father and son are so accustomed to. The days passed, gradually the prepared meals and washed dishes became dirtier and dirtier, and eventually the two gradually drowned in the mess.

I don’t think the story is clear because at the end the two are drowned in rubbish doesn’t prove anything and would create a unclear narrative.